Monday 14 October 2013

God plan for me...

Pss 22:9 ...You are He that took me out of the womb: You did make me hope when I was on my mother's breasts.

Pss 22:10 I was cast on You from the womb: You are my God from my mother's belly.

Pss 71:6 By you have I been held up from the womb: You are He that took me out of my mother's bowels: my praise shall be continually of You.

Pss 139:13 ...You have possessed my reins: You have covered me in my mother's womb.

Isa 44:2 Thus said the LORD that made you, and formed you from the womb, which will help you; Fear not, O Jacob, my servant; and you, Jesurun, whom I have chosen.

Isa 44:24 Thus said the LORD, your redeemer, and He that formed you from the womb, I am the LORD that makes all things; that stretches forth the heavens alone; that spreads abroad the earth by Myself;

Isa 46:3 Listen to me, O house of Jacob, and all the remnant of the house of Israel, which are borne by Me from the belly, which are carried from the womb:

Isa 49:1 Listen, O isles, to Me; and listen, you people, from far; The LORD has called me from the womb; from the bowels of my mother has He made mention of my name.

Jer 1:5 Before I formed you in the belly I knew you; and before you came forth out of the womb I sanctified you, and I ordained you a prophet to the nations.

Gal 1:15 ....it pleased God, who separated me from my mother's womb, and called me by His grace,

No comments:

Post a Comment