Thursday 19 May 2016

My help comes from the Lord (Notes from Psalm 121)

Description of God:
Creator of heaven and earth (:2)

Deeds of God:
Helps
Keeps
will be your Shade
Preserves - your soul soul, your going out and your coming in (:2-8)

Promises:
I will lift up my eyes to the hills - from whence comes my help?
My help comes from the Lord,
Who made heaven and earth.
He will not allow your foot to be moved;
He who keeps you will not slumber.
Behold, He who keeps Israel shall neither slumber nor sleep.
The Lord is your keeper;
The Lord is your shade at your right hand.
The sun shall not strike you by day, nor the moon by night.
The Lord shall preserve you from all evil;
He shall preserve your soul.
The Lord shall preserve your going out and your coming in
From this time forth, and even forevermore. (:1-8)




No comments:

Post a Comment