Sunday 15 May 2016

The entirety of Your word is truth (Notes from Psalm 119:153-160)

Description of God:
Great are Your tender mercies, O Lord;(:156)
 The entirety of Your word is truth,
And every one of Your righteous judgments endures forever.(:160)

Prayer:
Consider my affliction and deliver me,
Plead my cause and redeem me;
Revive me according to Your word.(:153,154)
Revive me according to Your judgments. (:156)
Consider how I love Your precepts;
Revive me, O Lord, according to Your lovingkindness.(:159)

Godly practices:
For I do not forget Your law. (:153)
Many are my persecutors and my enemies,
Yet I do not turn from Your testimonies.(:157)
I see the treacherous, and am disgusted,
Because they do not keep Your word. (;:158)

The wicked:
Salvation is far from the wicked,
For they do not seek Your statutes.(:155)





No comments:

Post a Comment