Monday 25 June 2018

We cannot hide from God

Can anyone hide himself in secret places, so I shall not see him?” says the Lord;
“Do I not fill heaven and earth?” says the Lord.  Jer 23:24

Friends, Nothing in all creation is hidden from God's sight; everything is uncovered and exposed before the eyes of Him to whom we must give account.

His eyes are on the ways of man, and He sees his every step.
There is no darkness or deep shadow where the workers of iniquity can hide.



The psalmist asks God in psalm 139:
Where can I go from Your Spirit?
Or where can I flee from Your presence?
If I ascend into heaven, You are there;
If I make my bed in sheol, behold, You are there.
If I take the wings of the morning,
And dwell in the uttermost parts of the sea,
Even there Your hand shall lead me,
And Your right hand shall hold me.
If I say, “Surely the darkness shall [d]fall on me,”
Even the night shall be light about me;
Indeed, the darkness [e]shall not hide from You,
But the night shines as the day;
The darkness and the light are both alike to You.

Let us surrender our lives to God who loves us and submit our hearts to Him, who shed His precious blood to redeem us from all sins.

May the conciousness of the omnipresence of God motivate prompt us a life that honurs God in our lives.

- David Nallapu, Evangelist, Missionary, Teacher

No comments:

Post a Comment