Wednesday 27 April 2016

I will not forget Your word (Notes from Psalm 119:9-16)

Godly practices:
            How can a young man cleanse his way? by taking heed according to Your word.
            With my whole heart I have sought You;
            Your word I have hidden in my heart, that I might not sin against You.
            With my lips I have declared all the judgments of Your mouth.
            I have rejoiced in the way of Your testimonies, as much as in all riches.
            I will meditate on Your precepts,
           and contemplate Your ways.
           I will delight myself in Your statutes;
           I will not forget Your word. (:9-16)

Prayer:
       Oh, let me not wander from Your commandments! (:10)
        Blessed are You, O Lord! Teach me Your statutes. (:12)



No comments:

Post a Comment