Sunday 10 April 2016

Sweet meditation (Notes from Psalm 104)

God described as :
            Very Great, Honourable, Majestic, Light, Creator, Wise, Glorious (:1,2,24,31)

Deeds of God:
            You are clothed with honor and majesty,
            Who cover Yourself with light as with a garment,
            Who stretch out the heavens like a curtain.
            He lays the beams of His upper chambers in the waters,
            Who makes the clouds His chariot,
            Who walks on the wings of the wind,
            Who makes His angels spirits,
            His ministers a flame of fire. (:1-4) (Deeds of God explained in v5 - 32)
            O Lord, how manifold are Your works!
            In wisdom You have made them all.
            The earth is full of Your possessions— (:24)

A good decision:
            I will sing to the Lord as long as I live;
            I will sing praise to my God while I have my being.
            May my meditation be sweet to Him;
            I will be glad in the Lord. (:33, 34)



No comments:

Post a Comment