Tuesday 10 May 2016

Hold me up, and I shall be safe (Notes from Psalm 119:112-120

Description of God:
         You are my hiding place and my shield; (:114)  
         You reject all those who stray from Your statutes,
         For their deceit is falsehood.
        You put away all the wicked of the earth like dross; (:118,119)


Godly practices:
    I hate the double-minded,
    But I love Your law.
    I hope in Your word.
    Depart from me, you evildoers, for I will keep the commandments of my God! (:113-115)
    I love Your testimonies (:119)
    My flesh trembles for fear of You,
    And I am afraid of Your judgments. (:120)

Prayer:
     Uphold me according to Your word, that I may live;
     And do not let me be ashamed of my hope.
     Hold me up, and I shall be safe,
     And I shall observe Your statutes continually.(:116,117)


No comments:

Post a Comment