Saturday 7 May 2016

I am Yours, save me (Notes from Psalms 119:89-96)

The Word of God:
    Forever, O Lord, Your word is settled in heaven. (:89)
    I have seen the consummation of all perfection, but Your commandment is exceedingly broad.(:96)

Description and deeds of God:

      Your faithfulness endures to all generations;
      You established the earth, and it abides.
      They continue this day according to Your ordinances, For all are Your servants. (:90,91)

Godly practices:

       Unless Your law had been my delight, I would then have perished in my affliction.
       I will never forget Your precepts, For by them You have given me life.
       ... I have sought Your precepts.
      The wicked wait for me to destroy me, but I will consider Your testimonies. (92-95)

Prayer:
        I am Yours, save me (:94)




No comments:

Post a Comment