Wednesday 11 May 2016

I love Your commandments more than gold, yes, than fine gold! (Notes from 119:121-128)

Prayer:
I have done justice and righteousness;
Do not leave me to my oppressors.
 Be surety for Your servant for good;
Do not let the proud oppress me. (:121,122)
Deal with Your servant according to Your mercy,
And teach me Your statutes.
I am Your servant;Give me understanding,
That I may know Your testimonies.
It is time for You to act, O Lord,
For they have regarded Your law as void. (:124-126)

Godly practices:
My eyes fail from seeking Your salvation and Your righteous word. (:123)
I love Your commandments more than gold, yes, than fine gold!
Therefore all Your precepts concerning all things
I consider to be right;
I hate every false way. (:127,128)



No comments:

Post a Comment