Monday 9 May 2016

Teach me your laws (Notes from Psalms 119:105-112)

The Word of God:
     Your word is a lamp for my feet, a light on my path. (:105)

Prayer:
     I have suffered much; preserve my life, Lord, according to your word.
    Accept, Lord, the willing praise of my mouth,
    and teach me your laws. (:107-108)
   

Godly practices:
         I have taken an oath and confirmed it, that I will follow your righteous laws.(:106)
         Though I constantly take my life in my hands, I will not forget your law.
         The wicked have set a snare for me, but I have not strayed from your precepts.
         Your statutes are my heritage forever; they are the joy of my heart.
         My heart is set on keeping your decrees to the very end. (:109-112)





No comments:

Post a Comment