Wednesday 4 May 2016

The law of Your mouth is better to me than thousands of coins of gold and silver (Notes from Psalms 119:65-72)

Description of God:
         You have dealt well with Your servant, O Lord, according to Your word.
          You are good, and do good; (:68)

The Word of God:
         The law of Your mouth is better to me than thousands of coins of gold and silver (:72)

Prayer:
       Teach me good judgment and knowledge,
       Teach me Your statutes.(:68)

Godly practices:
          For I believe Your commandments. (:66)
          Before I was afflicted I went astray, but now I keep Your word. (:67)
          The proud have forged a lie against me, but I will keep Your precepts with my whole heart.
          Their heart is as fat as grease, but I delight in Your law.
          It is good for me that I have been afflicted, that I may learn Your statutes. (:69-71)




No comments:

Post a Comment