Saturday 14 May 2016

You are near, O Lord (Notes from Psalms 119:145-152)

The Word of God:
All Your commandments are truth.
Concerning Your testimonies, I have known of old that You have founded them forever.(:151,152)


Prayer:

I cry out with my whole heart;
Hear me, O Lord!
I will keep Your statutes.
 I cry out to You;
Save me, and I will keep Your testimonies. (:145,146)
 Hear my voice according to Your lovingkindness;
O Lord, revive me according to Your justice.
They draw near who follow after wickedness; they are far from Your law.
You are near, O Lord, (:149-151)

Godly practices:
 I rise before the dawning of the morning,
And cry for help;
I hope in Your word.
148 My eyes are awake through the night watches,
That I may meditate on Your word.(:147,148)


No comments:

Post a Comment