Saturday 30 April 2016

Revive me in Your righteousness (Notes from Psalm 119:33-40)

Prayer:
     Teach me, O Lord, the way of Your statutes, (:33)
     Give me understanding, and I shall keep Your law; (:34)
     Make me walk in the path of Your commandments, (:35)
     Incline my heart to Your testimonies,  and not to covetousness. (:36)
     Turn away my eyes from looking at worthless things,
    And revive me in Your way. (:37)
    Establish Your word to Your servant, who is devoted to fearing You. (:38)
     Turn away my reproach which I dread, for Your judgments are good. (:39)
     Behold, I long for Your precepts; revive me in Your righteousness. (40)

Godly practices:
       I shall keep it (the way of Your statutes) to the end.(:33)
       I shall observe it (Your law) with my whole heart. (:34)
       I delight in it (Your commandments) (:35)
       Your servant, ... is devoted to fearing You. (:38)
        I long for Your precepts (:40)




No comments:

Post a Comment