Friday 29 April 2016

Strengthen me according to Your word (Notes from Psalm 119:25-32)

Prayer:
          My soul clings to the dust; revive me according to Your word.
          I have declared my ways, and You answered me; Teach me Your statutes.
          Make me understand the way of Your precepts;
          My soul melts from heaviness; Strengthen me according to Your word.
          Remove from me the way of lying,
          And grant me Your law graciously. (:25-29)
         O Lord, do not put me to shame! (:31)

Godly practices:
         So shall I meditate on Your wonderful works. (:27)
         I have chosen the way of truth;
        Your judgments I have laid before me.
        I cling to Your testimonies;
       I will run the course of Your commandments, for You shall enlarge my heart. (:30-32)




No comments:

Post a Comment