Friday 1 April 2016

The great God (Notes from Psalm 95)

God described as :
       the Rock of our salvation, Great God, Great King above all gods, Creator, our Maker, our Shepherd, (:1-7)


We are encouraged to :
        sing to the Lord,  shout joyfully to the Rock of our salvation. come before His presence with thanksgiving;shout joyfully to Him with psalms. worship and bow down; kneel before the Lord our Maker. (:1-6)


A lesson to learn : 
    Today, if you will hear His voice:  “Do not harden your hearts, as in the rebellion, as in the day of trial in the wilderness, When your fathers tested Me; They tried Me, though they saw My work.  For forty years I was grieved with that generation, and said, ‘It is a people who go astray in their hearts, and they do not know My ways.’ So I swore in My wrath, ‘They shall not enter My rest.’”
(:7-11)


No comments:

Post a Comment