Sunday 8 May 2016

Sweeter than honey (Notes from Psalm 119: 97-104)


Blessings from God's Word:
       You, through Your commandments, make me wiser than my enemies; for they are ever with me.
       I have more understanding than all my teachers, (:98, 99)
       I understand more than the ancients, (:100)
       How sweet are Your words to my taste,
       Sweeter than honey to my mouth!
     Through Your precepts I get understanding;
     Therefore I hate every false way. (:103,104)


Godly practices:
    Oh, how I love Your law!
    It is my meditation all the day. (:97)
    Your testimonies are my meditation. (:99)
    I keep Your precepts.
    I have restrained my feet from every evil way, that I may keep Your word.
    I have not departed from Your judgments, for You Yourself have taught me. (:100-102)



No comments:

Post a Comment